We have planned the 2021 Fall Clinics for current COVID-19 numbers and mandates/policies, but understand that we might have to make changes based on changing circumstances. We ask for your patience and we will work to communicate with our ALC Community regularly. Please see below for our current COVID policies.
Open to Non-Alexandria Residents*
Boys: Sundays, Sept 17th - Oct 31st 12:30pm-2:00pm (NO CLINIC Sunday Oct 10th)
Girls: Sundays, Sept 17th - Oct 31st 2:30pm - 4:00pm (NO CLINIC SUNDAY Oct 10th)
As part of the registration process, the player must establish or renew their membership directly with US Lacrosse. Membership in US Lacrosse is a requirement because ALC insurance is through the organization. The ALC Online Registration automatically opens the US Lacrosse web site to verify the player's membership. The player pays the membership fee to US Lacrosse. The membership must be active through 10/31/2021 in order to proceed with registration.
REGISTRATION FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
This section covers Registration Fees, Payment Options, Financial Assistance and the Refund Policy.
Payment is by Visa or MasterCard. Families that need to pay by check contact ALC directly to make arrangements. Email
and put “Check Payment Request” in the subject line.
Financial assistance and equipment scholarships are available. See the Financial Aid Request tab on the main page of the ALC web site to submit the request.
*Scholarships and loaner equipment are only available for Alexandria City residents.
Also, if it is decided that the season cannot be played due to current COVID-19 numbers and/or mandates, we will refund the registration fee, reduced by the credit card processing fee.
IF THE PLAYER PARTICIPATED IN THE FALL CLINIC OR DURING A PRIOR SPRING SEASON USE YOUR EXISTING MEMBER ACCOUNT FOR REGISTRATION. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you forgot your Password: SEE PASSWORD RESET INSTRUCTIONS UNDER THE MEMBER ACCOUNT INFO TAB. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
ALC is following guidance from CDC, Virginia state officials, the Alexandria Health Department, and the City of Alexandria government to ensure participants, families, staff and our community remain safe. In addition to following current ordinances and safety measures issues by our City and State we are collaborating with regional medical and youth sports leaders to ensure we are considering all aspects of safety in youth sports programming.
All participants, coaches and staff should follow COVID-19 health guidelines:
• Stay home if sick.
• Players should bring their own equipment when possible.
• Reduce physical closeness and keep 6 feet of space between players when possible.
• Wear a mask if possible.
• Players should clean their hands before and after practices, games, and sharing equipment.
If your child is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has received a positive test result he or she should stay home. If someone in your family is experiencing symptoms or received a positive test result within the past 14 days, your child should stay home.
If you learn of potential exposure after you have been in contact with other players, coaches, officials or spectators that we ask that you immediately inform ALC so that we can notify these individuals of the exposure. Your health information and identity will be kept confidential.
· No physical interactions (high fives, handshakes) are permitted.
· Participants will not share water bottles or any equipment except for balls.
· Only participants, coaches, team managers and officials are permitted in the field area during practice and games.
· When ALC is visiting the fields of other teams our players, spectators and coaches must follow the home teams field rules and policies.
Staff & Coach Guidelines
· Coaches will wear masks.
· Coaches will manage all equipment.
· Coaches will utilize hand sanitizer before sessions and after handling equipment.
· Coaches will not share personal equipment with other coaches.
· Coaches will wash pinnies between training sessions.
· All participants will wear a mask when walking in and out of any athletics field complex for practice or games. Participants will wear a mask when on the sidelines as a substitute of an official game.
· No high fives, handshakes, sharing of equipment or physical contact is allowed.
· Participants are welcome to wear a mask while playing, but it is not required
· All spectators are asked to adhere to current city and/or state-wide mandates concerning masks, distancing and other gathering in small groups.
· Spectators must remain outside of fenced in game area. When ALC is playing away we will need to follow that home teams field requirements.
Direct all registration questions to ALC. Email:
and put “Registration Question” in the subject line.
Direct all residency questions to ALC. Email:
and put “Residency Question” in the subject line.